Maggie Messer Photography has grown her business over the years by providing a custom client experience and exceeding client expectations.
Here’s a few kinds words from her clients.
- Fantastic Quality & Unbeatable Customer Service: “I have been using Maggie Messer Photography for our family and business photos since 2009. The professionalism, talent and expertise that Maggie brings with her to each portrait session is unmatched. Not only is she personable and listens to what her clients want, she will give honest suggestions that make the shot work – she wants all of her clients to be happy so her goal each time is perfection. She has such pride in her work, has fast turnaround service and always adds a personal note with each order. She is the one to call for your personal or business needs every time. And she’s great with children, too!” – Katherine H.
- “ABSOLUTELY amazing! When we left her studio we only hoped for one good picture. Two hyper dogs. When we returned to choose our pictures we were in awe. So many fabulous shots to choose from. Professional, artistic, borderline magician. Cannot say enough about her work. Magical!” – Jim & Mary
- Maggie is truly a wonder!: “She did such a great job photographing our wedding, which was quite the accomplishment because we had the ceremony in one city, and the reception in another. Maggie was professional, personable and took GREAT photos. She really understood the types of photos we wanted to commemorate our special day. I will be using her as our family photographer forever!” – Amy L.
- “Maggie, is an astonishing photographer. She has done both professional and family portraits for me many times since 2005. The quality of her work has always been beyond my expectations.” – Charles T.
- Great, great photographer: “Maggie is a true professional photographer. She came to my house (where my family portraits were taken) at least three times before the actual day. First she scopes out the scenery, where you would like to take your portraits, and suggests what colors you could wear to go with the scenery. Then she comes at least two times to check out the time of day that would be best for the portrait. We had the most beautiful sunset for our background. She did a phenomenal job. My canvas prints are hanging in the living room. They are truly a work of art.” – Klee L.
- “Maggie is a creative and very professional photographer. She is also knowledgeable about branding and has helped me on more than one occasion with real estate photography.” – Mary W.
- “We have hired Maggie to do all of our family portraits over the years. She even took one of my oldest son Jacob, which she displayed in the Texas Capital building during an exhibit.” – Bryan D.