- Bachelor of Science Degree in Photography (Sam Houston State University) 1999
- Certified Professional Photographer since 2004
- Austin Professional Photographer’s Association – Served on the board from 2003 – 2010
- Lago Vista & Jonestown Chamber of Commerce
- National Association of Professional Women
What I Love:
- Water – the ocean, the lake, the river, a pool – doesn’t matter, I’m drawn to the water and sunshine.
- I love being out in nature, whether it be relaxing, hiking, gardening, camping – it really doesn’t matter.
- I love old & rustic and have a strange love for textures & doors.
- I LOVE that I have a big family with tons of Aunts, Uncles & Cousins
Who I Am:
- I’m a romantic. Can’t help myself.
- A Wife, a Step -Mother (although I loathe that term), a Grandmother, daughter, Sister, Aunt
- I’m an animal lover, they just melt my heart.
Artists Who Inspire Me:
- Ruth Orkin – Photographer – favorite photograph: “An American Girl in Italy”
- Rembrandt Harmenszoon van Rijn – Painter – His lighting techniques are used today in photography and is one of my favorite lighting patterns.
- “All your dreams can come true, if you have the courage to pursue them” ~ Walt Disney ~
Favorite Fortune Cookie Received:
- ” True Love is like a ghost, which everyone talks about, but few have seen”